The Infra-red dome warms the body like natural sunlight without damage to the skin. Sauna Domes work by heating the air within the enclosure and creates waves of heat that heat the body directly. Infrared heat waves penetrate within the body tissues, not just the surface, stimulating detoxification, increasing circulation and increasing your metabolic rate. Although saunas in general are good for detoxification, an infrared sauna channels heat deeper into the body. Infrared radiant energy penetrates the skin about 5cm deep. In the Infrared dome, the body sweats and receives all the healthy benefits but avoids the harmful and extreme hot air of a traditional sauna. Infrared dome also creates a more desirable and comfortable environment than a traditional sauna. It’s like a sleeping bag for your soul!
Health Benefits of Infrared Sauna Dome
- Improves Cardiovascular System. The Infrared Dome increases heart rate and blood circulation, crucial to maintaining your health. The heart rate increases as more blood flow is diverted from the inner organs towards the extremities of the skin, without heightening blood pressure.
- Strengthens Immune System. The sauna’s deep penetrating heat raises your body temperature inducing an artificial fever. As your body works to fight the fever, your body’s immune system is strengthened and with the elimination of toxins and waste your body’s resistance is increased.
- Detoxifies and Removes Toxins from the Body. Helps detoxify your body by removing accumulation of potentially carcinogenic heavy metals and chemicals.
- Assists in Weight Control and Removing Cellulite. Clears unsightly cellulite and breaks down the lumps of fat, water and toxins trapped in pockets beneath the skin. Burns calories and helps control weight. As you relax you can burn up to 600 calories in a 30-minute session.
- Improves Skin Tone. Skin tone is improved with 3 times more perspiration and increased blood circulation that expels deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells while drawing out nutrients to the skin surface for improved skin tone, elasticity, texture and colour. It has been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts.
- Relieves Pain from Arthritis, Sprains, Strains and Overworked Muscles. The sauna’s deep penetrating heat dilates blood vessels bringing relief and healing to muscles and soft tissue injuries which delivers oxygen rich blood to joints and muscles. Muscles and joints relax more readily for greater flexibility and range of motion and heal faster when they are warm.
- Reduces Swelling and Inflammation by Improving the Flow of the Lymph System.
- Stimulates Cellular and Enzyme Activity.
- Provides Immense Relaxation. The most immediate and noticeable effect is tremendous relaxation. Relaxation alone can have a profound impact on your health.